Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

PJC Virtuoso Music School Recital 2012

Hey guys!! :D

I forgot to mention that I'm performing for my music school's recital this year :) I will be singing "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars with a live band (pianist & a drummer).I was also asked to be the emcee for this special event alongside my friend/fellow singer,Gette :) Gette will be singing a song of Whitney Houston as a tribute to her departure :( Meanwhile,2 of my good friends Tiffany & Shameera are also performing :) They are both gonna be singing Beyonce songs ;)

When? Where?
I know this is last minute but the recital is tomorrow afternoon at 4.It will be held at Orchid Garden Hotel :)

I invited some of my closest friends to come and watch because I have the privilege of inviting them for FREE! There was actually a ticket and you need to pay a sum of money for it but because I'm helping the school out,I get the pretty privilege of inviting my friends for free :D *wide satisfactory grin*.I hope all of them comes lol :P

So if you guys wanna see me perform :P or you just wanna watch the recital,you can do so by buying a ticket at my music school.That is,if you're in Brunei xD To those of you lovely people who are in another country,don't worry! You guys can still watch me perform because I will be asking someone to take a video of my performance for you guys :x HEHEHE so stay tuned because I will be uploading the video here ;)

I'm so psyched about the recital tomorrow.Can't wait! :D hahaha

PS:food is provided :))

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets