Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

that scary moment when.....

I forgot the password to my main e-mail account :-SS My heart paused for a moment.I was signing up for an account in this website and of course,like any other website,they needed e-mail confirmation.So I opened Yahoo!  and entered my username.Then I paused.I stared into the password box.That was when my heart paused as I realized I had forgotten what my password was.That was a really scary & nerve-wrecking moment for me.I was momentarily frozen.


I mean,that e-mail account of mine was very very important.I cannot even emphasize how important it is to me.It contains confidential information about my blog and other important stuff.If I lost that e-mail account of mine,that would mean losing access to my blog! the horror! [-o<


losing e-mail account=losing access to my blog *sighs*


whew! but thank God I managed to restore my account.I had set up identification questions in my account in case I forgot my password (which I did :P).So yeah...thank God it's restored & safe again ;;)


has this ever happened to any of you? :-?

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets