Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blog Renovation:Part 2

yo! :)

how you all doing? *friendly smile* I hope you guys are having a wonderful day because I am :D Praise the Lord! O:) heheh

so as you all know,I renovated my blog just yesterday and tbh,there were some parts I wasn't quiet satisfied with such as my custom background,glitter texts,blog sidebar picture,cursor and the bird cage.


So I did some minor changes:


  • changed my blog background to something more feminine & prettier (same pictures though,I just changed the size and layout) :)) DONE!

  • removed the birdcage because it was interfering with my nav bar so poof! I respect Blogger so much I can't bear taking away their nav bar :)) DONE!

  • edited my sidebar profile picture so it looks clearer & sharper :) yes it's still the same picture but the previous one was kinda hazy & blur so for your eyes' convenience,I edited it :D *good guy Greg* :)) that was a 9gag reference btw :P

  • GLITTER TEXT!! I know I've said in my previous post that it didn't really bother me even though it had the site's watermark but when I visited my favorite & usual glitter text palace today,it was well & working! :D I was delighted! :)) Thank you Lord! :x It had some errors the day before but due to high hopes & faith,I managed to create a new batch of glitter texts from their site.Much more clearer,prettier,cooler,awesomer glitter texts.I love! <3 <3 <3 and what more? it has no watermark! super generous of the site for making their glitter text app free :D thank you so much! you all deserve standing ovations! ;) =D> =D> =D>

  • and I'm still looking for the perfect cursor but meanwhile,enjoy the cute rainbow ;;)
thanks for the support guys! \m/

you all deserve standing ovations too! =D> =D> =D> heheh 

- Andrea 

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets