Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blog Renovation! :D

Hey guys! /hihi

I changed my blog! :D crazy right? :)) well,not changed.more like I renovated my designs.I got tired looking at the pink & green pastels so I decided to change it into my favorite color.....Red! :x

Oh and the website where I got my usual glitter text seems to be broken so I tried out  gigaglitters! Wide variety of glitters :D MUST TRY!! B-) the only bad thing I guess is their watermark? but overall it doesn't bother me much :) and I changed my romantic & beautiful falling red petals to a birdcage! :)) I love it! :x It matches the little blue Twitter bird.Nao it haz a companion! :D (and a cage to live in :P lol)

I also changed my cursor to rainbow because rainbow rocks! :D

I'm SUPER PROUD of MYSELF because I DID ALL OF THIS MYSELF :') =D> =D> =D>

tbh,I was hesitant at first about renovating my blog but it's been a year! whew! time for some change right? ;) which brings me back to thanking all of you dear readers! :D my success is because of you guys and I love you all for that :x

till next time! :)

-Andrea 

and oh...this is how I feel btw :)

HAPPY DANCE! =))

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets