Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Morning :)

Hello everybody! /hihi

So yeah,as usual,updates for the day ;).

Woke up early to go to Sunday School to help out with the kids.Had a yummy breakfast:Nasi Ayam Penyet :D.Took a 30-minute shower (yes,I take a shower really loooooong :P) and then got dressed and accessorized ;).Haha,I went with a multi-colored Superman tee and some black jeans.I didn't really wear much accessories.Just a necklace and a charm bracelet :).Sunday for me meant,dressing up in comfy tees and jeans.Definitely wearable for the weekend :).

Arrived at Sunday School and found my best-friend! :D We hugged and chatted for a while and then started doing our duty.Lots of kids came today.And mahn,they were LOUD! /shock.Some were playing,running around and some were quietly sitting down :)) Seems legit loool =)).

Praise & worship started and the kids began to quiet down.Had fun the whole time! :D My lil sister is actually really behaved and poised the whole time /shock phew! thank God for that! :)).After that came offertory and then the kids went on their separate ways.The much older kids were on Group A,the toddlers were on Group B and the youngest ones (like my lil sissy) were on Group C.Me and my bff went upstairs and inside the room along with the Group C kids.I loveeeee them! :x They were really quiet and still the whole time :D.Such adorable,cute little angels O:).Me and my bff chatted quietly most of the time and we really had fun.After that,my parents came and picked us up.

We ate lunch first and then drove off to Gadong to buy some DVDs.And guess what? We bought 10! O.O Crazy I know but it's really cheap compared to last time's price :).

After all that,we went home.

And here I am now,blogging away loooooool :)

Anyways,I hope you guys had fun today! Keep rocking on! \m/

-Andreaa oo

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets