Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

WHAT IS THIS?? O.O LED Monitor!? :D

Yow everyone!! /hihi

Guess why I'm so happy? :-? Haha,you guys would already know from the title :)).But seriously!! My monitor is super pretty & light right now!! /shock Yes! :D My monitor is LED (light emitting diodes) and it's better than LCD!! :D Obviously,LED has higher quality than LCD yay!! :D :D :D so freakin happy!! :) My Dad bought it for me today!! :D Thank you Daddy! ;) I :x you so much!! <3 <3 <3 I'm so blessed! I love God :x.

And and,in case you guys are wondering why I'm so happy about my new monitor is because my previous monitor was a CRT.Don't get me wrong,I love CRT monitors too but let's be honest,LED & LCD monitors are obviously better :).

And my last CRT monitor suffered some problems causing me to whack it or hit it (I'm serious! :P) to return back to its normal screen color :s.Because if I don't whack it,its screen stays pink :(.

So yeah,I'm just really happy :D

Peace out!! :) oo

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets