Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Monday, April 2, 2012

5 true,interesting & funny facts about ME! :D

1.I am an incredibly funny & humorous person:
Well,maybe not incredibly funny but still funny.I like to make people laugh.I'm so funny that even when I'm not being funny,people still laugh.Hmm,not sure if that's a good thing or not lol :)).And,I love to laugh.Laughing is basically what I do most of the time :).I laugh when I'm in school,at home,hanging out with friends and even in church.It can get annoying sometimes.Especially when it's super inappropriate to laugh.Like,for example: 

Me laughing when someone's crying.

Me laughing when the teacher's teaching.

Me laughing when others are not laughing.

Me laughing when nothing's even funny.

Me laughing when a conversation or discussion is serious.

why do I laugh?
Ask my brain.I laugh because my scumbag brain is capable of remembering something funny that occurred in the past thus causing me to burst out laughing without saying a single word.And yes,it makes me look like a crazy person -_-.

2.I give good advice.
I think this is mostly true.It depends on whether the advice that I gave you helped you or not.I hope it helped you lol :))

3.I will do almost anything for a worth-it,true friend:
Yes,this is true.What are friends for right? If one of my friends is in trouble,I'd help him or her.Call me Super Andrea :) Haha,that was lame :P

4.I protect my friends:
I know,this sounds weird or something but it's true.I have no idea why I like protecting my friends.When someone hurts them,I'll be like,angry and will prevent the person who hurt them from hurting them ever again.Ever.You hurt my friends,I hurt you back lol :)).I try to protect my friends as much as I can :D.

5.If I were a boy,I'd be a gentleman:
I like opening doors for my friends.Girl or boy doesn't matter.I like opening the door coz only a few guys these days do it.I'm like,a gentlewoman or somethin hahaha =))

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets