Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Week ♡

from Google

Guys,I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging for a really long time :( Been busy with homework and school.And yes I admit I've been lazy to blog :c But now I'm finally able to blog and update you guys about the stuff that you guys missed :) I'm mostly gonna be blogging about my Easter week because I think it's the most interesting week for me in the month of April.

Firstly,I was involved in a skit presentation in my church for Easter.There were 11 youths altogether in the presentation.We had day & night practices.Fun,laughter & foods yay! :D 

Our skit was representing how Jesus died for us on the cross and how he rose again :D 

Here are the casts & their roles:

  1. Hoffman:He was representing Jesus.He played the most important role.
  2. Shi Min:Adultery woman.
  3. Jasmine:The woman who bled for days.
  4. Roshen:One of the soldiers who tortured & tormented Jesus.
  5. Chandali:She was the director of the skit and a rolling stone.Yes,she was also a stone :))
  6. Andrea:Rolling stones :)) I was a rolling stone too c:
  7. Michelle:One of the people who didn't believe in god.
  8. Keasha:Rolling stones.Non-believer.
  9. Joanna:Rolling stones.
  10. Jerry:One of the soldiers.
  11. Shaun:One of the soldiers.
So yeah those were the cast.I especially love the ending part of our skit.We had a big finish! :D Me & Keasha cartwheeled in opposite directions during the ending part of the skit.She cartwheeled to the right and I cartwheeled to the left *proud moment*.The church was a full-house on the actual day and they loved it! :x

I actually have a lot more interesting stuff to tell you guys but I'm too lazy to blog about it.Maybe I will blog about it later :P lol :))

Bye guys! <3 thanks for reading! :x

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets