Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sponsor for Contact Lens?

Hey guys :)

Some of you guys probably already know that I have never worn contact lenses before.never ever.never even tried putting one before.never even touched one.No,I'm serious.

However,I would at least like to try wearing contact lens for the first time ever because I'm so curious to know the feeling and what it's like to wear contacts.Some of my friends wear contacts and I always ask them how it feels.Does it feel weird or uncomfortable? And the answer I would always get would be "no".So that makes me wanna try to wear contacts more! It looks good too.Actually I think it looks kinda cute :3 Like anime-like eyes or something like that :P

Due to me being a money-spender,I can't seem to save up enough money to buy contact lens :( They're expensive.Well,for a-person-who-doesn't-have-lots-of-money like me anyways.And I don't really know how safe wearing a brand of contacts is :O

I don't know anything about contact lens.The thought that the contacts will be stuck in my eyes forever scares me.And what if it causes blindness or cataracts? Scary thoughts asdfghjkl

Main point is:I'm looking for a contact lens sponsor :D If you are interested in sponsoring me,kindly contact me through my e-mail which you can find at the faqs section on my sidebar,thank you :D 

Of course,I wouldn't have enough money to pay you :/ That's why it's called sponsorship.But I would,of course,do advertorials for your kind sponsorship for me ;) If you sponsor me then yes,I would do advertorials for your product/brand :D You have my word ^_^

I love you all! :x

btw,Happy Easter Week! <3

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets