Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, July 20, 2012

3 days holiday! ^O^

how I feel inside :)) *pure joy & happiness* loool

So,you're prolly wondering...........why am I having a 3-day holiday? Well,I have an explanation.I should probably explain to you guys the whole thing.Here in Brunei,the Muslim people has a what-they-call "fasting month".It's also known as Ramadhan I think.I don't know the actual background story but that's as far as I know.You can Google it or wiki.So,when they see the moon during this particular month,they will make the next day a holiday or something really cool like that.So what does this all have to do with my 3-days holiday? Well,they didn't see the moon last night so Saturday automatically becomes a holiday.

Hmm,I should probably explain further.

Here in Brunei,Friday & Sunday are considered holiday.Yes,Saturday is a school day.And last night is Thursday.Today is Friday.So of course,Saturday automatically becomes a holiday.

gaah idk haha :)) Sorry guys.If you want to know more,ask your Muslim friends.I don't even know if the things I said above are accurate or not lol :)) Some parts may be true I guess :P

Anyways,to all my Muslim friends & dear readers:

sincerely,Andrea :)

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets