Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Comment Moderation NO MORE! :D

Hi guys :)

I used to moderate the comments here on my blog but today........................I disabled it :D.

Why?

So that more people can comment more on my blog bwahahahaha *evil laugh* >:) I figured that moderating comments are only used for if you already have too many comments.like really really many.And since I don't have many comments here on my blog,I decided to disable the moderating option.

Yeap! :D so you guys could comment here on my blog without having to go through my approval :) That way it would be more convenient for you guys and it would make you wanna comment more & more lol :)) Because moderating comments makes it unfair for the readers to voice out their opinions and says.So yeah :)

Comment away! :D


0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets