Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, July 6, 2012

♥ ~ Twitter ~ ♥

Hey guys,soooooooooooo if you haven't follow me on Twitter yet because you don't know my username or whatsoever.....my username in Twitter is yowAndreaa219 ;;) please follow me *innocent smile* I mean,I don't normally ask things from you guys but because I tweet a lot,it's more updated :) so yeah...follow me on Twitter because I will be following some of you back! :D 

Also,I'll be needing some of your ideas for my next post.All you have to do is come up with an interesting topic,sign in to Twitter and tweet this:#AndreasNxtPost (and then your topic here)

Example:
#AndreasNxtPost blogging tips

So the above example's topic "blogging tips".You guys can enter more than one topic.Just in different tweets though :) I need all the help I can get lol :))

interact with me guys because I love interacting with my readers :D

love,
Andrea 


0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets