Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Class Photo Session XD

Okay as you can see,I've made further changes to my blog sidebar design :D I never seem to be contented or satisfied in whatever design I do for my sidebar -.- But nevermind,I decided to just stick to this design for the mean time instead of tiring myself out coming up with creative ideas as of how to improve or to make my blog sidebar design more eye-catching XD Anyways,like I wrote at my last blog post,I'm gonna be posting about my class photo session that took place just this Thursday (I know I've mentioned that a lot of times but yeah..Details,details,details!) Oh and I spent half of the time editing the time and date of my published blog posts because blogspot seems to have problems in getting the time and the date published correctly D: Anyways,all is forgiven Hehehe :D


Okay,enough with the blah blah blahs and I'm gonna go start blogging about my class photo session :D


Thursday morning I arrived at class and we had Geography for the first 1 hour and then after that we had History for 30 minutes and Bahasa Melayu from 9:00-10:00 a.m.I already knew that we're gonna have a photo session that day but considering that our class photo session was cancelled two times in a row,(Last Saturday was supposed to be the actual day  that we're going to have our pictures taken but it was cancelled and so the photographer said that it would be on Monday instead.Famous last words *scoffs* it was cancelled again and we were told that it's gonna be on Thursday.) I just assumed that it's going to be cancelled as well on that day.Anyways,during breaktime,my super cool bestfriend Syazwani treated me a nasi katok which was so kind of her :D Hehehe yes,nasi katok is my favorite food! <3 <3 <3 And then,in the middle of my super satisfied and contented eating in a cool-temperatured room moment,my classmates came in saying that it was time for picture and my expression was like O.O seriously I was so sad that I had to leave my nasi katok behind just for the photo session T_T And no I 'm not being overly dramatic,I'm just voicing out my feelings and what I think.And here's the thing: I was hesitant after my classmates forced me to follow them to the foyer (the place where the photo session was gonna be held at) and so they left me because I think I was really being stubborn at that time :P LOL! But then an after-thought came to me that if I did not go for the photo session,I would be left out of the picture which is kind of pathetic.I *ahem* decided to listen to my after-thought (I don't really regret it though but the poor nasi katok! T_T) and I sighfully went to the foyer after fully protecting my opened nasi katok packet with my Hello Kitty pencil case <3 <3 <3 Thanks to my *cough* idea and my awesome Hello Kitty pencil case that I made it in time for the photo session :D It was okay,not bad coz it only took like 3 minutes or something.After that I ran quickly back to the classroom before any of my classmates got there Hahaha :D And Hallelujah! I finished eating in time and went to the library to return and get some books along with my friend and seatmate Ehsan :D And we're kind of late for Science class but our teacher didn't mind so yeah (I think the topic that we're studying now has something to do with it :P You can guess). After that we had English and then the bell rang and we went to respective waiting places to wait for someone to pick us up (In my case I waited for my driver).Late as usual but yeah I had a good time because I just had enough time to read my books borrowed from the library :D A very good way to murder time *grins*


That is all good people! :D Thanks again for those who are reading.Lol if there even are any readers :P


God bless!

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets