Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Just checking in :)

Hello again :D I now only have 5 minutes left so I'm gonna make this post quick.


We had our class photo taken today during breaktime!  can you believe it? o.o I had to ditch my nasi katok for the sake of the class photo xD I'm gonna post about it tomorrow.So stay tuned :)


I had a wonderful lunch today hehehe *smiles widely* food brought by my super cool Daddy from Ideal Cafe  :D OMG their spaghetti is incredible! and the chicken is so yummy!!! <3 <3 <3 And then I took a bite of their garlic bread and.....W O W............it was one of those moments when you take a bite out of something and after that bite your mind just float into space because you're completely and utterly surprised by the wonderful taste of whatever you're eating.HEHEHE


Oh and there's NO school on Saturday because of  Teacher's Day :) Hoooooooray for Teacher's Day! =D =D


That's all for now :)


thank you again to those who are reading.may you guys continue to be awesome :D


God bless!!! :D

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets