Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Puffy & Swollen

Yes the title above is true and it occurred just last night.No kidding.For some reason the unfortunate just happened to me and I can't come up with something logical that would make enough sense as of why my eye suddenly turned red.And I literally mean red.And omg it was painful T_T.It's not the usual and common thing where at some point in life your eye becomes red and it itches.*shakes head* People experience that and I have had too but no,that's not what happened last night.It was so painful that I actually cried and this morning when I woke up it was swollen & puffy.Hence the title.


Btw,today is also my mom's birthday! :D too bad she's sick so we can't go out and celebrate :( I prayed that she would feel better so she's bound to get better sooner or later no doubt.Anyways,I'm supposed to blog about the photo taking session that happened just this Thursday as I have stated in my other blog post.So sorry that I'm so disorganized T_T But I'll tell you all about it on the next blog post.


I'm gonna go now to write another post about the photo taking session which took place just this Thursday.So yeah,bye for now *waves*

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets