Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A new beginning.....

Creating a blog of my own has always been in my mind for quite some time and so today, I finally decided to turn that thought of mine into reality! :D I have tumblr but being a forgetful person I forgot my tumblr account password.Sure I can always click that 'forgot password' button on tumblr but here's another thing: I forgot my old e-mail address password that I used to create for a tumblr account.And the reason why I keep forgetting my password is because I use different passwords for different sites I joined as well as email add *sighs* I know I'm a very disorganized person who can mess up things xD 

Anyways, enough with the me-being-forgetful stories because I finally achieved a long-time plan hehehe I am aware that creating a blog comes with serious tasks which needs to be given a lot of attention to because otherwise,you might bore your readers.So thereby after making that statement,I decided after much thinking that I will try my possible absolute best to entertain you guys with my awesome writing and blogging skills :D hehehe 

I'll be starting the real blog post on either tomorrow or Friday.As you guys know this is a personal-fashion-fun kind of blog so that's what I'll be posting from time to time.

That's all and more to come in the future :)

Thank you for those who are reading,God bless!!! :D

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets