Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Superstar Sushi!!! ★ ❤ ❤ (Part 2)

Part 1 is here: Part 1 which is the post below but oh well.And,none of the pictures are edited or photoshopped whatsoever.All pictures are taken by me.


[1] Me at home :)


[2] Rainy but still pretty XD

[3] And we arrived! *mad happy* lol :D

[4] Me with my mommy! a.k.a birthday girl! :D <3

[5] My Daddy and my little sister :)

[6] My Family! <3 :D 

[7] My little brother and my Dad =)

[8] My Daddy and my cute little sister again! :D

[9] Partners in crime! :) Hahaha

[10] Little brother,Daddy & lil sissy! <3 

[11] I really like this picture.I have no idea why.Probably because the background is blurry and the focus is on my brother? or because this photo looks professional that it almost looks like an experienced photographer took it? nope,I still have no explanation or reason why I like this -.- and it's not because of my brother.  

[12] Birthday girl + my little sister at the back :D

[13] People eating and unaware that I'm actually taking photos of them lmao :D

[14] Me -.- lameeeeeeeeee.

[15] This is more lame XD look at my geeky smile -.-

[16] I'm about to cry now.Lameness revealed :)

[17] I like......................the lighting :D  

[18] Look at the poor state of my hair XD 

[19] Random photo...*grumbles*

[20] Mom hunting for stuff she likes :3

[21] Little sister fascinated by the large aquarium :D

[22] Ending this post with a photo of a cute little orange fish! cuteee! <3 <3 <3

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets