Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Superstar Sushi!!! ★ ❤ ❤

Okay,I can't come up with a more sensible and eye-catching title than the title above *sighs* I feel so bimbo nowadays.In case you're wondering why I'm blogging about sushi,it's because last night me & my family celebrated my mom's belated birthday at Excapade Sushi Restaurant!!! *squeals* Why are we celebrating my mom's birthday late???? I explained it on my other blog post (this statement obviously means that I'm asking you politely to read it :D) which you can find here: Puffy & Swollen.Don't worry,that post is super short and I'm sure you'll be able to finish reading it in a minute or two.


Anyways,back on topic,we arrived pretty early at the restaurant since my Dad reserved a table for us and for a close family friend (I won't say who because of privacy reasons) and you can GUARANTEE that I shot photos the whole evening (And I literally mean before,during and after the celebration) for obvious reasons that I would end up posting all of it in here anyways.Everyone had fun and mostly me and my mom cam-modeled all the way *smiles widely* Way to go mom! <3 <3 <3 And yes! when the food finally arrived,everyone made a grab for it and I managed to chomp down one plate of Special Californian Sushi (1 plate= 4 servings).And then my order came which was oishi-meshi =D I love the rice! :D And after that my brother,my Dad & his friend went to play billiards while me,my Mom and my little sister went on a shopping spree to buy my Mom a gift.Unfortunately,my mom didn't find anything she liked and instead,I was the one who wound up buying something for myself instead.I bought teal earrings worth ONLY a dollar! It was on a special offer and I was one of the blessed people who got to buy it as there were only a few earrings left.I also bought a tube of Holika Holika's Sugar Syrub Lipgloss (Yes,it's spelled that way and when I first read it I thought it said 'syrup' but I guess they thought 'syrub' sounded more kawaii instead) I love it! it tastes and smells so sweet and it's not sticky!!! I definitely recommend you girls to give it a try! *winks* My little sister bought something too: A hair tie :D 


Okay,that's all the interesting thing that happened last night and now,I'm gonna post the photos I took! I used my phone (Sonny Ericsson XPERIA x10 mini) because it takes picture more nicer than the camera.See for yourself.


Edit: #1: I saved this as a draft because I could not finish this post yesterday (27/09/2011) which is Tuesday so the celebration was held at 26/09/2011 :D sorry for any misunderstanding and I figured I should just explain since in the first paragraph I said it was held last night and by that I mean Monday night since this was saved as a draft on Tuesday which is obviously the day after the celebration on Monday :D 


#2: I will post the pictures on the next blog post :) I seem to have problems posting the pictures here and I don't know why but yeah.Stay tuned.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets