Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blog Button.

Hey everyone :) I just had my Mathematics Paper 2 exam this morning.It was kinda hard with a capital 'H' but I answered most of it.And btw,we were allowed to use calculators for this but it's still not easy *frowny face* I'm telling you,my calculations and my brain coordination with maths and its formulas is weak.Unfortunately,I didn't get my Dad's super awesome ability in Mathematics skills.*It was his favorite subject.


*Mathematics.


No,I'm not out of topic.I'm just briefly telling you what happened this morning.Okay,straight to the point now.


You:Hmm,blog buttons? 
Me:*rolls-eyes*
You:As in like blog buttons with the scroll code box? 
Me:Yes,duh! as in like blog buttons with the scroll code box.


I Finally Found Out The Code for the scroll code box  that most of us bloggers find on other blogger's blog/s (mostly on the sidebar)


I will probably publish a second post about this and will be displaying the blog buttons that you guys need to vote for! :D


Stay tuned and be the first to vote!

2 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

oooh :B I'm excited! good luck...

Andrea Santos said...

hey! :D thanks for commenting and yes,me too! I can't wait to publish and let you guys have a sneak-peek of it.Alright!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets