Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Industry:Fashion?

Okay,so when I first started this berry awesome blog of mine,I edited my blogger profile and clicked on the Industry box and clicked on 'Fashion' because honestly,from the berry beginning I already planned that this blog would be strictly ONLY for 'Fashion'.But being a disorganized person I am,I publish posts about music,widgets,what I'm doing,what I did and random stuff which are really irrelevant for a 'Fashion' blog.So,I decided to make this blog of mine 'Not Specified'.That means totally BERRY RANDOM.And also because I don't wanna blog only about 'Fashion' but other things which interests me as well.What am I talking about? Let me give you a clearer picture.


Click the picture to get a larger,better view. :)


2 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

Halloween headers please? :(

Andrea Santos said...

Coming up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets