Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm back in business! :D

Exams just finished yesterday and I had my Mathematics Paper 1 without using the aid of a calculator.Surprisingly though,as my Maths teacher tries to make it sound more scary and more difficult than Mathematics Paper 2,it really isn't.In fact,it was barely difficult at all.I answered it all and only then I figured out that I can actually use common sense and logic as a substitute for forgetting formulas for word problems.And yes,I am feeling really happy and excited because the school is giving us SPE students One Week of Holiday! ^O^ Starting from Monday,October 31 until Sunday,November 6 *grins* And guess what? November 7 which is Monday is a public holiday here in Brunei! woo hoo! :D So it'll be a one week and one day kind of holiday.


Oh and by the way,I'm sorry if I haven't been updating much especially since a lot of good slash bad things has happened during the past few days and I'll blog about it asap.


Meanwhile,I'm back in my blogging business so I'll be pretty much be blogging as much as I did before I had my exams and will be keeping you guys updated.


Thanks for reading and blog buttons & Halloween freebies will be up next!

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets