Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Make your own Jack-O'-Lantern!!!!! :D

I was searching in Google for Halloween widgets and I came across this cute,fun widget that I found at widgetbox and I decided to grab it and publish it in a post.Why not in a sidebar? Because I personally think that I have already too many sidebar stuff and gadgets whatsoever and besides I have no idea on what my next post is gonna be about so I might as well paste it here :)


Have fun!

8 Feedbacks:

Hatul523 said...

Hey this is cool! Thanks for sharing it :D

Greetings from Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

uhm,do you speaking melayu?

CathyD. said...

Andrea! It's me Cathy :) you remember me? we were in the same class together when we were uhm,primary 4? I hope you do.Your blog is awesome bytheway.

Anonymous said...

how did you put the facebook like button there? O.O

Andrea Santos said...

@Hatul523:Well thanks but honestly,the credits should go to the maker of the widget :) you're welcome ^^

Andrea Santos said...

@Anonymous:As a matter of fact,I do :D

Andrea Santos said...

@CathyD.:Hmmm,I think so.I only know one Cathy from my class last time and its got to be you! :) How are you? Thanks a bunch!

Andrea Santos said...

@Anonymous:It took me quite a long time to figure it out honestly.Google brudarr :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets