Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Denim Cut-offs

Credits to Google for letting me find these pictures :) 

I can't think of anymore celebrity who usually wears denim cut-offs when they're out for a walk or a jog rather than Miley Cyrus.And besides,she has the most pictures of her in Google wearing denim cut-offs compared to the other celebrities that I searched for.And may I add,that she looks good wearing denim cut-offs as it brings out her tanned legs and makes it looks very eye-catching.Here are some of the pictures ^^

Brown fur jacket,brown shoulder bag,brown boots,white top and blue denim cut-offs.





Left: White long-sleeves,brown belt,blue denim cut-offs and dark brown boots.
Right: Black sleeveless top,blue denim cut-offs,gray boots and dark brown sling bag.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets