Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sub-blogs.

Hey,so after much thought I decided to make sub-blogs (or whatever you call them :P) But this will ALWAYS be the MAIN BLOG.And the sub-blogs I will be creating will be just for fun and will be about music and arts/designs.Arts & designs? What am I talking about? I'm talking about creating a blog that contains blog designs,blog buttons,gadgets and blah blah blah all the necessary stuff a blog needs (and because I'm using blogger,I will be creating designs mostly for blogger and it's users).And although I *ahem* lack art skills manually,I am definitely better when it comes to using software applications.So when does my sub-blogs get published? Hopefully,after my exams.

That is all for now :) 
Bye & God Bless!

1 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

hehe uhm,is your art/design sub-blog for free? like,do you make blog backgrounds and stuff for free? ;) please reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets