Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BE JELLY LOL :P

It's me........................(duh,who else? :P) and I'm really excited because this week is my birthday,Christmas and some super interesting stuff will happen as well :D So basically,this week is gonna be just great!

First,I'm going tomorrow with my cousin to a pool party with some of her friends and classmates and then we'll have our nails done.The next day (Dec 22) which is my birthday and also my Aunt & Uncle's anniversary,we (me,my parents,my aunts and uncles,my cousins and my siblings) will be going to Star City which is a popular theme park in the Philippines that's like a thousand times better than the one and only theme park they have back in Brunei.It's gonna be so awesome and I'm looking forward to that.On Dec 23,me and my cousin will compose songs and hopefully film a video of us singing together.Finally,on Dec 24,we will celebrate Christmas eve on my cousin's house where we will have a feast and exchange gifts.


We will be going back to Quezon City on Dec 25 and will be back here in Las Pinas on Dec 28-31 because the airport is much nearer so there will be less distance traveled :D

And then I'm back to Brunei again *sighs* -__-


0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets