Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I smile so my blog post smiles with me :D

True to my blog web address itsberryawesome! I added a really cool smiley code to my blog so that whenever I publish a post I can do this: :D tadaah! <----- see what I did there? It makes my blog posts look more interesting and really unique! Copycats are probably jelly and trying berry berry hard to find the code right now mwahahahaha (that's my evil laugh btw :P) ohmygosh lol! I did it again! :)) #trollface.

Thank you berry berry much dear readers! Stay awesome as ever! =D>

God bless! :x

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets