Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Ice Princess ♥ & Kipp's Chicken :D

Hey everyone! :) I am now here in Las Pinas where one of the relatives on my Dad's side lives.My sister-cousin lives here too! :x I actually arrived here yesterday morning but didn't have the time to blog about it because of my busy schedule.When we arrived yesterday,it was raining and my sister-cousin Leona was not home yet because she was still taking the final examination in school.I was berry excited and anxious to see her because I haven't seen her for 2 years! Finally,the wait was over and she arrived with her schoolmate and our childhood friend Ate Karen.I got up excitedly and went to give her a hug.I actually gave her lots of hugs because that moment there just made my day and was one of the best moments in my life! ;) I was so excited I couldn't calm down lol :P We ate barbecues and went to Ate Karen's house (her house is just next door) to play Just Dance on Wii.It's so fun!! I actually sweated a lot thanks to that.

After that,we went back to my cousin't house to get ready to go to SM.When we arrived there,we planned to go ice-skating first but since there wasn't enough time and there were lots of people on the skating rink,we decided to postpone the ice-skating plan the next day which is today (obviously :P).So we just went to Max Rider instead.It was soooooooooooooooooo berry awesome!! :D The Max Rider was a 4D kind of thingy where you sit on a roller-coaster kind of chair and it moves synthetically and there's air coming out + a large screen and you sit there wearing the special 4D glasses.The experience is so asdfghjkl.Indescribable.Awesome.Just berry awesome :) When we finished the ride,we went to the food-court to eat at Kipp's Chicken (my absolute favorite restaurant :D). Rice+Chicken=awesome! :) After that,we went home.

That was how yesterday went.Now let's talk about today.


We went Ice-Skating!! It was soooooooooooooooooooo fun!! The four of us went skating:Me,Leona,Mark and my little brother.At first we were kinda shy because we were afraid of looking stupid lol because after all,we're not pro skaters and we barely get to skate so the idea of just standing still by the side of the rink holding onto the banister watching everyone else skate was scary :O.But we skated anyway.We were on the side and then slowly with courage,the three of us started skating to the center of the rink (except for Mark lol).It was awesome! :D We skated and then we had our pictures taken by the photographer who apparently develops the picture he took and charges you with a fee.We bought ours and I have to admit it's pretty cool :P We also rode on the Max Rider (again *sighs*) 4 times!!!! O.O And then we ate at Kipp's Chicken again hahaha :D That's pretty much what happened today and I accompanied my cousin to the chapel.

Random Pictures:




0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets