Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This is for you,my dear stalker. :)

You know who you are.I'm polite enough not to mention a name,so you should be thankful.This post isn't for my awesome/great/super cool,dear blog readers who makes me happy by reading my blog.No,this post is for this particular individual out there who maybe has a lot of guts to be messin' with me.Sounds familiar? I'm talking about you and I know you're reading this because you said yourself that you stalk my blog.Gosh,well I feel flattered.I don't mind anyone or even you stalking my blog.I actually feel berry happy that some people stalk my blog.That just means that you find it interesting because otherwise you wouldn't be stalking my blog at all.

Tsk,tsk,tsk...................I don't search for fame because that's stupid.I intend to do that only by hard-work and not the easy way so that I can safely say in the future that "I got famous because of what my hard-work paid off and his never-ending support".I won't be surprised if you don't get me.I'm sorry if my English is just  pure awesome.That sucks for you and that's not my problem.

I don't list my blog under blog-listing websites.I will and I can if I want to but I won't because I do this my way and I don't wanna seem desperate like you being too happy about getting listed because any ordinary,normal people out there can do that who belongs in the same race like you.It isn't the only blog-listing website you know.You're dumb if you don't know that.

Who wants to read my blog,you ask? Stalkers like you.Lol! :D You answered your own question in your own blog which is so sad ^-^ And no,I don't think you're mean at all.I think what you did was sweet and funny at the same time.

Aww,you're already pissed off? I wasn't even pissing you off.Damn,your easy to piss off.How lovely :) 

You know what,you deserve something:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you berry much! <3

That's right.You deserve my thanks :) For reading my blog and explaining it clearly.

Just to clarify something here:

I <3 STALKERS!! :D 

I appreciate that you read my blog which means that you support me.Thank you for helping increase my statistics everytime you read my blog :D

Like I said,I'm not mean.......................just real.That's for you if you think I'm being plastic.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets