Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm finally here in the Philippines!!

Hello everyone! We arrived at the airport pretty late last night mainly due to rainfall and the crowd of people.The airport is literally packed with people.Due to the number of cars coming and going,there was also traffic with cars honking noisily.We waited for a long while for someone to come and pick us up because it was nearly impossible for us to be seen with the crowd of people.My aunt and uncle picked us up and we were really grateful because it really was a hassle. It's my first time to ride in Royal Brunei Airlines and the good thing is that the food is free! I had a wonderful time consuming their Ayam Rendang which was in a small tray complete with fruits,an empty cup,water and veggies.Their staff was some more good looking and friendly.So overall I had a lovely time.The comfort is also not bad.They got tv,radio,as well as small pillows for the passengers' convenience.Before flying off,I prayed to God and I trust him.All glory to God!! More detailed and well-described blog post about my trip once I get more pictures. I just wanna update y'all. PS:In case you're wondering,I'm using IPad right now so sorry for misspelled words.I borrowed this from my aunt :D

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets