Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Scooter Bike & Farming

Yesterday I went with my cousins for a road trip to Nueva Ecija (Google it) to visit a relative's birthday and house blessing.Long story short,we arrived there and was overwhelmed by the house because it was like a modern-day Bahay Kubo and the view of the really big,wide farm was fantastic! We ate and sang songs until a scooter bike caught our attention.Now,I have never rode a scooter bike before and have never drove one but this experience was different :D They assured me that it was easy and it was just like riding a bike so I tried :) And I'm super glad I did because it was awesome!! It's so awesome that I drove it more than 5 times! And by myself may I add :D That's daring! ;)

Now about the farming thingy,I went barefooted on the farm and dipped my feet on the wet mud.I couldn't have done it if it weren't for my totally supportive cousins and God :D Thanks guys!! :x

PS:I didn't take pictures but my cousins did :)

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets