Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Enchanting Accessories will meet me tonight!

So remember my post about the Enchanting Accessories? You should but you probably don't :P Anyways,I was supposed to leave for the Philippines on November but I got sick :( so we had to reschedule and re-book our flight to December.The shop owner told me that she will be sending my items next year as she only orders the items at the end of the month.Fortunately,it's already December so she can finally deliver my items at home! :D I'm mad happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <:-P I'll probably look awesome since the accessories are cool B-)

My prayers have been answered! [-O< Hallelujah! O:-)

Thank you Lord! :x

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets