Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Update!

It's been a long time! phew,I'm sorry for not blogging lately :| missed me? of course you do :P I'm finally back to blog about my recent Christmas happening.It was awesome! I get to spend Christmas with my love ones and I realized how much I'm gonna miss them once I leave for Brunei *sighs* It's gonna be hard.I don't wanna leave Philippines.

Brunei is so boooooooooooooooring.Anything exciting or thrilling barely happens in Brunei.There's no nightlife in Brunei and there are only a few restaurants.But in Philippines,there's nightlife and lots and lots of restaurants.Education in the Philippines is great too.I guess the only downer in the Philippines is the traffic congestion which Brunei lacks of :)

So,how's my Christmas? Honestly,I didn't feel the spirit of Christmas but it sure was fun! Lots of food,singing,games and best of all.....................................................*drum-roll*...............................PRESENTS!!!!!!


I received lots of presents and my Aunt & Uncle from America gave me a package full of gifts! Converse,socks,bags,accessories,jewelries,lotion and clothes! :D All original and from America! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

#truestorybro

Yeap,that's how I looked like during Christmas.We spent Christmas in my Grandfather's house and then we went back to my Aunt's house to open the presents and to sleep.

So,in other words,my Christmas...............................................................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
* drum-roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

that's right! :D

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets