Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I LOVE BRUNEI! ♥

So I read your blog post and fortheloveof when????????????????? when did I ever say that Brunei should celebrate Christmas? Do you even know what "nightlife" means? I'm assuming you don't since you answered in a different perspective.And and and,I know that Brunei is an Islamic country and I respect that.I'm not bashing about Brunei or Islam because I have lots of Islamic friends and they're awesome!

Also,when did I say that I expected Brunei to have fireworks etc on Christmas? I didn't say anything like that.You made that up.

I didn't say anything racist about Brunei.I just said that Brunei is boring and it doesn't have lots of restaurants.Sheesh.............................that's hardly racist at all -__- I even said that Brunei lacks traffic congestion which is great because the Philippines always has traffic.

I'm not lucky,just blessed ;) Learn to know the difference! :P

Thanks for the wish.You and me both wish the same thing.

Humiliating? NOT AT ALL! :D

*scoffs* why should I be thankful to you? Tsk,tsk,tsk...................I ain't stopping you from spilling out my name.So go ahead and write my name :)

Bring it on.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets