Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

For the girl who hates me :)

This is from the berry bottom of my heart.I hope you read it and understand.

Dear the-girl-who-hates-me,

First of all,I would like to thank you for being my first friend when we were in Primary 5.We got closer and then you became my best-friend.We were inseparable and we loved doing things together.We had fights and complications but we always made up.When we reached high-school,we were still best-friends.We were always together and we had fun.But things changed when you started hanging out with other girls.I was jealous and upset because I thought I lost a friend.

I became so jealous that I did lots of things to ruin your friendship with the other girls and as well as your life.I did all that because I thought maybe,you'd be my friend again.But things got worst and you started hating.Not only you but as well as the other girls.Soon enough,everyone started hating me.I was miserable and depressed most of the time.I would wake up early on a school day not wanting to go because I was afraid to be teased,bullied and to cry.There wasn't a day where I'd be afraid and scared to go to school.The moment I entered the room,hurtful words greeted me.It was painful and I even thought of committing suicide but I didn't because my Dad was there to support me and asked me to stay strong.

That painful,horrible and unforgettable experience made me who I am today.I became stronger,more cautious and more aware.I survived the pain for 2 freakin' years because I know God is always with me.I started to become more tough and to fight back and to stand up for what I believe in.And people started hating me even more because of that.But still,I never lost hope.

This year,I started to become better because I learned from my past and my experience.I have many more friends now and I was blessed to have my 3 faithful,awesome best-friends:Siti,Vanessa & Taiyibah.They made me feel loved and appreciated.I love you guys! <3 They defend me and comfort me just like what real best-friends do :').

Yes,I may be a drama-queen sometimes.But aren't all girls a drama-queen at some point in their lives? But sometimes,I just let my feelings get the better of me and I cry.

That's why I'm always trying so hard to be kind and good to my friends this year because I don't wanna lose them.I admit it,it's hard to be all alone with no friends.Having friends around you is a wonderful feeling! :D I'm scared to lose my friends and best-friends that's why I started changing for the better this year.

And I don't hate you.To be honest,you were one of the inspirations why I started this blog.Thank you! :D And we had some wonderful times together that I won't forget.Like the time I went to your house because you wanted to teach me Jawi.You have been a good influence on me.Thank you Fatin :D

I don't regret meeting you.Meeting you was one of the best things that ever happened in my life :').There was a reason why I met you.

And and and,I HATED MY ATTITUDE LAST TIME -__- See? you're not the only one.That's why I changed this year.But I'm not an a-hole,thats for sure.

I don't think everyone hates me.There may be certain people who hate me but not everyone.

I'm done :)

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets