Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm gonna be a DJ!! :D & School

Hello everyone! :) I haven't been blogging for a while because my computer-use schedule is limited.I can only use the computer on Thursday and Saturday.And in case you're wondering why I'm blogging today since it's Wednesday,that's because I cooked noodles and eggs for my Mom today and I also made her Milo so I guess that made her happy and allowed me to use the computer today.Hey,I'm no angel but I can be good sometimes :)) lol.

Anyways,today's a school day so I'm kinda tired but not tired enough not to blog! :D lol! I haven't told you this before but every Wednesday,we have CCA.It stands for Co Curriculum Activities? lol,I guess.So each student has to choose from a list of clubs to join.And guess what? I chose SMSSA FM! :D Btw,SMSSA is the acronym of my school (Sekolah Menengah Sultan Sharif Ali).So basically,SMSSA FM is a club for students who wanna be a DJ or something related to that.We have a schedule,scripts and we get to play songs on air over on the PA System.It's so awesome! :D I always wanted to join SMSSA FM since last year but the English Drama Club caught my eye so I joined that last year instead.Honestly,I just wasted my time on the English Drama Club because we spent hours and minutes practicing on a play that we were supposed to perform at the end of the year but they cancelled it! :O *shakes head* I'm half mad and half relieved because the play we were going to perform is kinda sorta boring.Thank goodness for small favors.

Okay,back on topic.There are only berry few students who joined SMSSA FM.Seriously.There are only like,6 members and the teacher in charge of the club says that the target she's aiming for are 10 or 15 members.So I kept persuading other students to join lol =)) Yeah,that's how I roll.My best-friend is joining that club too and I think I can say that I kinda convinced her :) 

So for the first period,we had Mathematics and then Bahasa Melayu.After that is CCA time! :D Which is only for like 30 minutes -__-.Seriously,last year's CCA time is for 1 hour and 30 minutes.I guess the school wants the students to focus more on their schoolwork academically and reduce the time spent on CCA activities.So after Bahasa Melayu,the bell rang.I went outside with my classmate Fazerah (She's joining SMSSA FM too) so that we can go together to the club.So we went to meeting place of the club and then we waited.I,being an impatient sorta person decided to look for the teacher in charge (who's name I won't mention because I respect her and her privacy) and on the way I saw my best-friend and we went back to the meeting place because she said she saw the teacher in charge go out.We went to the meeting place then found the door unlocked and then we went inside with the other members.And then the teacher in charge asked us to go inside the room so we did.

The teacher asked us to write down our names on the notepad provided then the meeting began.She talked about what we were gonna do and our responsibilities for a while.She also drew a map of the school on the whiteboard and said that we needed to memorize the block names and the rooms of the respective teachers.She also said that we needed to provide information to the other students and help them out.Phew,talk about responsibilities! :D And then she told us that we were gonna play songs on air and have our berry own nickname.On the positive side,it's gonna be soooooooooooooooo much fun! I'm kinda positive that this year's CCA club will be much more fun! I'm glad I chose SMSSA FM.

So after CCA is break-time (recess :P).I went to the cafeteria with my best-friends Taiyibah and Vanessa and Ohmygosh! /shock the cafeteria was jam packed with people! :O *faints* Like really really packed with people! Worst than ever lol =)) Anyways,I bought french-fries and Milo and Vanessa bought the same too :D That's how we roll! :) And then we went back to class and ate there and talked about a few things.

After break-time is Phys Ed.We saw that it was starting to rain a little and we thought that Phys Ed was cancelled.Epic fail on that one! /hahaha We were wondering where our other classmates were and so the class prefect told us to come down and go to the hall.And we did.2 of our classmates were there so there were only like 5 of us? We started to go to the court.And since the court was outdoors,the rain unfortunately started to pour harder.So we went to the sidewalk because it was roofed.And I still kept wondering about my classmates and where they are.

I suddenly told Fazerah about my kinda weird and scary imagination.I told her that what if we were the only ones alive in the school (because the whole school was surprisingly and creepily quite :P) and the others died and became a zombie? Fazerah laughed and she widened her eyes :)) And suddenly,our other classmates came into view and Fazerah said that they were just pretending to be 'real' humans but the truth is that they're really dead lol =)).So we went inside the hall because it was unlocked before and someone eventually found the key :P We started doing warm-ups.And while counting I made a mistake and Siti laughed :)) Like seriously she laughed uncontrollably and I thought she wouldn't stop.And after the warm-ups our teacher asked us to run 2 laps and Siti just kept laughing :D We laughed about things while we were running lol :) That's how we roll! We also laughed about how others ran.After that,the boys and the girls separated because obviously the guys wanted to go to the court to play football while the girls stayed inside.Every guy that is except for Ikhwan because he thinks football is boring lol :D Finally,unable to stand the heat,we took off our tudong and phew,finally fresh air! #megustaface.After playing ball and badminton,Me,Siti,Vanessa,Taiyibah & Fazerah sat in a corner talking about stuff.Important stuff that is.And after that we put our tudong back on and unfortunately,the toilet on the hall is locked so I have no idea how I looked like and I don't wanna go outside looking weird either so I asked Siti to help me.After that we went to the canteen (I intentionally planned to go to the toilet to see how I looked like but I didn't wanna bother my friends so) and bought drinks.I told my them that I din't have any money left and when I checked my pocket #gasp! I had money! :O I forgot that my Dad gave me $10 earlier because he dint have $2 with him.So I bought a strawberry yogurt drink and then we went back to class.I checked my reflection on my pocket mirror and fixed my tudong.Done!

Last period is Science and our Science teacher assigned us on a group classwork activity about Time.Had fun I guess but was kinda tiring.After that,we went home and weird enough my driver picked me up early lol :)).  

That's what happened today and ohmyyyyyyyyy,I didn't realize that this was such a long blog post.Oh well :)

Thanks for reading! You guys are awesome! <3

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets