Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, January 6, 2012

First Day of School

Hey everyone,I should have blogged about this sooner though but I guess that's okay.So,the first day of school was pretty cool actually.I met some of my old friends and met new ones.I was glad that I know a few people in my class.Yeah,my classmates are awesome,nuff said :) I'm in Year 9A and we have 3 new students.2 boys and 1 girl.The new girl is pretty cool.She's English-speaking so we get along quite well.And I guess the 2 new boys are okay too.Never spoken to them but I guess they're alright.

I met my teachers.Phew,I let out a relieved sigh when I discovered that my subject teachers weren't the strict type.Most of them are awesome actually.

That's as far as I can remember :)

Have a happy Friday! ^_^

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets