Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Chinese New Year:Day 1

Hey guys & gals! :)

I'm back from a tired but fun day of visiting Chinese New Year open houses *grins* :D.I visited 2 open houses today and it was super! Lots of food and laughter :)).

I haven't told you guys about this,but my Dad is currently in the Philippines to visit my Grandfather.My Grandfather is berry sick with a heart attack or some sort of a heart-related problem.So please pray for my Grandfather.And because my Dad is in the Philippines,we have no transportation (since my Mom can't drive and neither can I or my siblings :P) so we ride on a car with my aunties and uncles.I woke up early today since the open house starts at 10:00 a.m and my Uncle is gonna fetch us (not to mention that I take a really long time to get ready :))).So after taking a bath,get dressed and everything.We waited downstairs and while waiting we opened the computers :D.And after nearly an hour,my Uncle arrived and fetched us.We went to the open house only to find out that the other guests haven't arrived yet =)).So we were actually early lol :P.

30 minutes later,another guest arrived.After an hour,lots of guests arrived lol wth.After everyone arrived,we started to eat.Oh my mango! /shock the foods are awesome! Butter chicken,pork,beef,sweet & sour fish,curry and lots more! I was berry happy and I ate till I was full :D lol.After eating,we packed up our things.Before we left,the owners gave us a red packet! :D *so happy I'm gonna cry moment haha wth =))*.

We left early because we were gonna go to the second open house.I didn't eat there :|.Seriously.Because I was so full.

After that we went to Jollibee for a meeting which is kinda private :P

Thats it! Hope y'all had a lovely day! <3

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets