Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tsk,tsk,tsk..............Copycat thinks I'm mean :D LOL!

You know what? I ain't mad.I'm just clearly explaining myself,what's goin' on and my point of view ;) And yes,I did put your name and your blog link on my previous blog post because I'm not afraid of you.My awesome readers has the rights to know who the copycat is so they can prevent their own blog from being copied :) Fyi,I'm not mean :P I'm just being honest and real about what I think.I'm not being plastic or fake.

I'm not even pissed off /hahaha.I actually find this whole thing berry funny :)) Yes,everybody can make the "about me" and "contact me" section but at least I didn't get that idea from anyone because that was my original plan ;) And nope,that wasn't even a long blog post =)) If that was long for you then that means my blogging skills are awesome! #trollface.You know a real copycat? Oh well,it takes one to know one.You won't understand but meh,try to.

Honestly,yes.I've been asking you how to do that Facebook copy-paste thing because I honestly thought it was  pretty cool.And yes,I also used to love your blog :D See? I'm being real and honest.That was no drama :P If you think it was then I guess that makes me a pretty good actress *shrugs*.

Fyi,I'm not acting innocent in front of you /hahaha.Seriously,I'm actually ignoring you in reality because I'm that nice.I don't wanna cause a fight with you in school because your best-friend is also my friend/classmate.I don't wanna hurt her feelings or offend her because she's out of this.This is between the two of us.If you think I'm acting innocent then that's fine :) But,come on.If you can't take my innocent act then go and cry a river or bury yourself in some dumb stuff.I have no problem with that =))

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets