Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

What happened in school :)

Hello guys! /hi

So,today was a pretty normal but touching day :').And I'll tell you why.

During break-time,the guys in my class kept teasing and bullying me in a funny,jokey way.But somehow,I got emotional and sensitive (partly because my Grandfather passed away :'() that tears started to fall.While I was crying,my best-friends came (Siti,Vanessa & Taiyibah) and started comforting me and hugging me :x.They also told the guys to stop teasing and bullying me.After a while,Fazerah came and shouted at the guys and demanded them to stop teasing me :') BIG LOVE FOR HER & MY BEST-FRIENDS! ♥ ♥ ♥ /please.I love you girls so much!! <3 :x :x :x Thank you,thank you and thank you! *deeply touched* :").


After that,the guys stopped and kept quiet because they were stunned to see me cry.And Muidz even asked me why I cried awwwwwwwwwwwww.......... :'3 



0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets