Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Monday, January 30, 2012

10 more facts about me


  1. I play with my hair or bite my finger if I'm nervous,feeling awkward or tense/stressed/anxious.
  2. I am sarcastic most of the time all the time.
  3. I roll my eyes when I find something or someone stupid.
  4. I get sleepy easily when I'm bored.
  5. I eat a lot but my body figure stays the same.
  6. I hate snobby sales assistants.If they are,then I'll be more snobby.
  7. I hate hearing people complain or whine.It's annoying.
  8. I get angry or upset easily when I'm in a bad mood.
  9. I used to wish that I was a vampire.
  10. I am extremely lazy.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets