Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Copycat is such an EPIC FAIL!! :D HAHAHA

Your blog post is hilarious! HAHAHA! /hahaha #trollface.

I don't care if you view my blog or not.Viewing my blog means you care enough for me to increase my stats :))
You think my blog theme is blue and pink? EPIC FAIL!! =)) I'm just updating trash? Oh,I get it.You read trash =)) That's why your mouth is full of trash too! =)) It all makes sense now.No wonder you're saying trash about me because your mouth is full of trash #trololololol.

Who said I hate you? Lol,I can never hate a worthless person :)).You're simply just not worth it :).Hmm,let me go over the things that you copied from my blog:my "back to top" button,my sidebar,my theme,my "about me" section,my "contact me" section and lots more.I didn't say I'm the only one who can make those pages but seriously,go get your own swag and style ;) Don't have one? Uhmm,that's okay coz you're trash anyway :)).

The design is "blergh" you say? So why are you copying it? =)) I don't give a damn if you're blog is under construction because it will always be what it is:trash.I don't care what you think about my blog ;) It's awesome,so shut up.

And yes,you can copy other people's blog because you're a copycat! There! See? You said it yourself :)).Who gives a thing about your hard work,research or html? Let me give you a hint:No one.

Aww............................you're sorry it's not berry awesome? See? you're copying my trademark too =)).How sad #trollface.

So you see Fatin,the fight's not haven't even started yet and you're already losing /hahaha.

Fyi,for those who wanna know,the copycat's name is Fatin Afiqah =)) And here is her blog link for those who are really curious and doesn't believe me:trash.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets