Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Picnik is moving to Google+

I'm a lover of Picnik because it's photo editing tools are awesome and really cool :D And I always use it to edit my photos or to create eye-catching banners.So of course,I'm always updated on Picnik and must never miss out on its latest news.So,when I visited the site today,I found this:

Click image to enlarge.

I was like:/shock.I felt like I was the cereal guy and if I was eating cereals,I would literally splutter cereals out *splutters cereals*.asdfghjkl.But I regained my cool once I read the whole thing.

The line that said:

"So in the meantime enjoy all of the Picnik features,including Picnik Premium,for free!"

I almost puked rainbows when I saw the line above *faints*.My eyes were focused on the word "premium" and "free".That's so not an everyday thing! :D I felt like I just saw a sparkling rainbow unicorn /please.So much win!! \m/ *cries wth lol :))*.My mind was racing with excitement.I decided to abuse this maybe once in a lifetime benefit lol =)).

And guess what?

I only edit one silly picture of me "-__-.Y I NO EDIT MORE PICTURES?? Maybe because I'm too lazy :P.

Anyways,here's my edited/photoshopped picture!:

Click image to enlarge.

Please bear with the picture because I was wearing my nightgown and I just wanna test out the premium effects so there you go :)




0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets