Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Eastwood Night Out With My Girls! ♥

So Eastwood is this really cool nightlife hang-out in the Philippines.And Eastwood is just one of the many nightlife places in the Philippines.

One night,me and my cousins went to Eastwood to watch the latest horror movie:Shake,Rattle & Roll 13.And because we arrived there early and the movie starts late,we began taking photos to pass the time.

I don't own any of the pictures.Some photos may be taken by me.I don't own the DSLR camera either.All rights goes to Ate Rie and Mavee.

1.Me standing like a weird statue.

2.Me being weird again -__-

3.Me and Ate Maroo being our awesome selves :D

4.Me and Ali being crazy with our weird facial expression.

5.LOL!

6.Excited? -__-

7.Alvin and the chipmunks with the lovely ladies! :D

8.Cousins! <3

9.Me and Ali again :)

10.Peace! :D

11.I'm that awesome be jelly :P

12.:P

13.I look like a fish here! LOL! :D

14.Like a monkey :{D

15.Finger lickin' good with Mavee @McDonalds! :D

16.;)

17.Alvin and the chipmunks with us again! :D

18.rawr!!!!!!!!

19.Candid! :O

20.We're awesome.So what? ^O^

21.Look at our surprised expression.

22.Toothache.Not!

23.Guitar Goddess! :D JK!!!

That's about it.I hope you liked this blog entry.

Ciao!


0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets