Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Why I don't add music on my blog

So you're probably wondering why I didn't put music on my blog :) The truth is.................................adding music on your blog is not a good idea :| Seriously,your readers are trying to read your blog posts and the music is interfering with their reading or distracting them.It's like reading a book physically while someone is singing a song.Distracting right? Not to mention annoying too :3 I don't have anything against bloggers who add music on their blog.It's their blog so it's their choice.I'm just voicing out my own opinion here.If you're gonna leave a comment saying bad things about me and what I think then you're wasting your time.Or if you're gonna make a hate blog post regarding this then you should think twice about doing it so because you'll look pretty stupid afterwards *shrugs*.

After reading this blog post,you might wanna second-think your idea of adding music on your blog. 

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets