Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Loose Moose Show

I watched their videos and it's berry awesome! :D You guys should watch it! It's a must! lol! :))




fyi,if you don't know who they are,you're missing all your life! :) They are the members of the Libera choir from UK and the rest you can google.I know ahem ALL about them.Especially Jonathan Barrington :x,back off he's mine! hahaha :)

And here's the second part:




I especially loved the part where:

Josh:love you
Jonathan:whaa,what?

I was laughing really loud the whole time =))

Third part's here:




This part's funny too but Jonathan wasn't here :(

The Loose Moose Show members:


  1. Jonathan Barrington
  2. Josh Madine
  3. Liam Connery
  4. Alex Leggett
  5. Sam Leggett
Please watch and subscribe to them :D Thank you guys because if you do,I would appreciate it too! O:)

2 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted this! I'm a fan of Libera too! :) It's nice watching the boys do something funny :))

Kudos!

/bye

Andrea Santos said...

hey :D yeah,it is nice to watch them ^O^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets