Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, January 20, 2012

The evil air-con -__-

Wake up in the morning feeling like going back to bed :)) Actually,I woke up with a horrible flu and sore throat all thanks to our evil air-con.It's blasting out too much cold air -__-.So when I woke up,I was literally in a bad,grumpy mood.And to make matters worse,I realized today's Friday and I was supposed to clean our living-room "-_-.Talk about being unlucky.Anyways,I started to feel better afterwards and that's a really good thing because I needed energy and my normal mood back to clean the living-room.Otherwise,I'd be complaining and whining all the way #wth.

Honestly,I was so mad at the evil air-con that I started cursing it in my mind several times (because shouting at it would make no difference) =)) I'm pretty sure the evil air-con thinks I'm stupid :|.I actually had the urge to punch it and destroy it permanently but that would make my parents mad and I didn't like that thought.So I just told myself that I'm strong and overcame tougher obstacles than this evil air-con before.That thought seemed to give me more positive energy so I said that I'll bear with it.

I didn't think an object could be so evil /shock.I thought that the only possible evil factors are humans and animals.But it turns out that non-living things could be evil as well *sighs*.This is me right now:/no.I'll prolly teach that evil air-con a lesson next time to discipline it in hoped of it behaving properly and not violently /XD.

I swear,the next time it decides to blast out powerful cold air,I'll hammer it to death =)).That should solve my problem :).

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets