Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

LIVE ON AIR on February 06,2012

Hey everyone! :D

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while because I've been busy with heaps of things to do and of course,my Grandfather's death :'( And also because I got extremely lazy to blog lol :))

Fortunately this week,some interesting and exciting stuff happened which I'm gonna be blogging about to make up for the absence of my blogging these past few days :) 

Yesterday,everyone was pretty excited and thrilled to hear that someone from the Royalty is coming to visit our school.The visitor was His Majesty's son which is obviously the prince :D *grins*.Sadly,I didn't get to see him because (I guess :P) he only visited the attractive & main areas of our school because he is a prince and a prince's time is berry much precious and CANNOT be wasted on non-impressive and expected stuff such as the typical classrooms.My friends who had the luck of meeting and even greeting him told me that his skin was so white! :D And that he was berry handsome! (the more they describe him,the more I get so sad for myself that I didn't get to see him :().Anyways,I was so glad that the Prince could come to our school (eventhough I didn't get to see him) which means that he berry much care about the students and the education of Brunei :').

That was pretty much what happened yesterday.I CANNOT TELL YOU THE PRINCE'S NAME OR ANYTHING INFORMATIVE ABOUT HIM BECAUSE I RESPECT HIM & HIS PRIVACY.

whew,so here's what happened today:

We planned a class party today so yesterday,I asked my dear classmates to bring foods & drinks.They were so awesome and brought more than enough for everyone,so thank you guys! :x >:D< First period,we had Phys Ed where we had fun with the hula-hoop and playing truth or dare.After Phys Ed was Bahasa Melayu,but there was one problem........................................we had no cups to use for the class party so we went to the canteen instead.1 cup=0.60 cents "-__-.And we needed 30 cups so it was $6.00 altogether.Luckily,good-guy Nazim brought cups and when we realized that it wasn't enough,he decided to pay for the extra cups needed and he even said that it was his responsibility *sniffles* aww :D :-bd I told you my classmates are awesome.

Finally,the bell rand and it was time for CCA.I grabbed my things and went out the door with my friend/mommy Fazerah :P hahaha :D She's so awesome,she looks after everyone because she is that nice.We went to the club meeting-point as usual and the teacher-in-charge said that we were gonna be LIVE ON AIR on FEBRUARY 06,2012 (see what I did there? :P) /shock.I was so damn happy! Been waiting for this announcement ever since I joined the club.And now,it was finally announced *teary moment* :').So we practiced our script and our voice as well.

And then the bell rang again and it was BREAK-TIME!! :D That means time for the class party!! <:-P Lol,I had a feeling everyone was feeling sorta shy and awkward so I decided to go and eat first and then everyone else followed lol =)).I had a good time! I think everyone did to :D Everyone was pretty much smiling the whole time and my classmates were even taking pictures! *poses for the camera* :)).And then a cat-fight began somewhere in the school between 2 girls,momentarily disturbing our party -_-.But anyways,the party turned out wonderful! :D So I'm really proud of my classmates,friends,best-friends & myself :'D.

And when the party was over,it was time for Science.I honestly get berry excited when it's Science period.Our Science teacher is smashin' awesome and unpredictable! =D> She studied Psychology and is an expert at reading people's mind and their true attitude.She can tell them just by looking at your drawings! :O SO AWESOME I WANNA LEARN AND YES I CAN! :-B I showed her my drawing of a tree and #motherofgod she told me my true personality! She said I was berry confident and that I know what I was gonna do but there are just so much stuff going in the way.She also said I like being the center of attention.True! How can she tell,I would someday find out *excited*.She can also tell our personality by our favorite colors and pets etc.DAMN GOOD!!!! /shock.She will be one of my inspirations :').

After Science is the dreaded Maths :-q.Don't get me wrong.I love maths because it's challenging :D But honestly,the teacher is ohmygosh getting on my nerves.She's good at teaching but the way she speaks to us and how she acts is annoying us :-$ Really *sighs*.

And then finally,it was time to go home.I hanged out with my guy-friends/classmates and talked and discussed things for quite a long time.They're so funny! :D and AWESOME! YOU GUYS ROCK!! \m/

That's all and yes I am rushing because I need to go and get ready for my vocal lessons. 

Bye all! >:D< 

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets