Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ariana Grande ♥

Most of you guys know her right? Probably the most popular and prettiest red-head ever :D Actually,I've known her way back but didn't like her because she was so girlish even though her voice was great! :D And partly because I was jealous of her red hair (red's my favorite color :().I soon forgot about her.

But for some reason,I remembered her this year and started to admire her.I watched a couple more of her videos and then I started adoring her.She's an inspiration! :-bd Her,her voice & her hair! And she has a winning attitude like me lol :P I luv her <3

ARIANA GRANDE 

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

[7]

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets