Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Closet "-__-

Hello everyone! :D

I'm finally back and blogging again!! =D> Actually,the reason why I haven't been blogging these past few weeks is quite embarrassing :|.And,it's really silly :P

My closet was a mess,my clothes weren't folded properly and my stuff were scattered everywhere x_x.


There,I said it *lets out a relieved sigh*.I'm an extremely lazy person to be honest.And this thing has happened to me several times before and I still haven't learned my lesson.Well,now I do :).It's really bothering to sort out my closet and fold all of my clothes since I have a huge amount of clothes that I eventually need to give and throw some of them away :|.

My parents (especially my Mom :P) had been bugging all week to sort out my closet.And my punishment? NO ACCESS TO THE COMPUTER UNLESS I SORT OUT MY CLOSET "-__-.Which means,no computer=no internet=no blogging *sighs*.And you guys must be wondering.Why did it take me such a long time to blog again? :-?.Well,I'll give you an answer.I'm a berry stubborn person and refused to sort out my closet until I finally got fed up hearing complaints that I eventually decided to clean out my closet just last night.That's right.Last night.I'm embarrassed to say that,that's how stubborn I am :/.

But now my closet is neat and tidy!! :D =D> I'm so proud of myself *teary moment while hugging myself because of pure joy and happiness :P).

Meanwhile,thank you berry much to all my readers who constantly visits this pretty little blog of mine to check if I have updated or blogged about something.I'm lovin' the support guys! :x

Thank you all so much! >:D< <3 <3 <3

Love,
Meeeeeeeeeeee!!

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets