Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Common blog titles and their meanings

Hey everyone! :D

Here are some common blog titles with their meanings based on my understanding:

My Dreamland:
A blog title which means that everything that is being blogged about,remains a dream or wishful thinking that never happened in reality but has possibilities to come true in real life.

My Storyland:
A blog where everything is just a story or made-up.

My Fantasyland:
Where everything is a fantasy and will never ever come true in real life.This is possibly the worst blog title out of the two others.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets